What Is An OCIP?
An Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP) or “wrap-up program” is a coordinated insurance program for construction projects. An OCIP, unlike traditional construction insurance coverage, provides eligible participants of a construction project with general liability coverage under one policy.
- Wrap Up Administration
- Certificate of Insurance Management and Tracking
- Risk Assessments and Safety Services
- Third Party Peer Review/QAQC Services/Field Consulting
- Architectural Peer Plan Review - Comprehensive Sheets Reviewed
- Property Condition Assessments - Based on ASTM E2018
- Basic Project Condition Report - Required by insurance carriers
Insurance Agent/Broker Services
We provide consultation for brokers/agents during the underwriting process. In an effort to relieve brokers of the task of customer service, we work directly with owners and contractors to ensure optimal understanding of the wrap-up program and its benefits
What They Say About Us
Things went so well the last couple of projects I encouraged my owner to use your services on this project... Your company has always been so easy to work with and Beckee helped close the last project out for me. Hopefully, we'll do a few more in the future!!!! - General Contractor
Hi Dorna, I haven't talked to you lately. How are you doing? I wanted to give you some kudos….South County loves dealing with you. They are really happy with your services on Cannery. - Insurance Agent